Friends, in this month i.e. June 2022, the Government of India has locked such a portal through which one can apply for loans and other schemes, the name of this portal is Jan Samarth Portal. In today’s post, we are going to talk about the Jan Samarth Portal
- Scheme Name:- Jan Samarth Portal (Jan Samarth)
- Scheme release date:-
- For Basan:- For all citizens
- Which launch: –
- Launched When:- 6 June 2022
- Confidential Website:- Click on Jameel Attari
What is Jan Samarth Portal?
- The government of India has started a portal for loans and other schemes
- The loan can be applied for under 13 government schemes in Jan Samarth Portal
- Through the Jan Samarth portal, you can avail of loans as well as various government schemes.
- Application in Jan Samarth or Beneficiaries can check their eligibility for different schemes by themselves
- You can apply for the schemes which have been added to the Jan Samarth portal and can also get their digital approval.
Facilities on Jan Samarth Portal
- Can apply for the loan on the Jan Samarth portal
- You can check the status of the loan on the Jan Samarth portal
- You can know about the process of a loan on the Jan Samarth Portal
- Can file a complaint for non-delivery or any inconvenience on the Jan Samarth portal
- Banks and many other loan-giving institutions on the Jan Samarth portal have proofs that are present on the loan applications coming on this portal.
- Jan Samarth Portal has more than 125 financial institutions linked to blocks
- In the Jan Samarth portal, you can apply for four categories of loans under 13 government schemes.
- Four categories of loans include loans for education, agriculture, business, and livelihood
Loan category on Jan Samarth portal
- Education loan
- Agriculture Infrastructure Loan
- Business activity loan
- Livelihood loan
- passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- pan card
- Bank statement
- Aadhar registered mobile
- Enterprise Management (For Business Loan)
- Income Tax Return (if any)
- GST registration (If Any)
How to apply for the loan on Jan Samarth Portal
- First of all, you have to go to Jan Samarth Portal
- Click on Jameel Attari to go to Jan Samarth Portal
- On the Jan Samarth portal, you can check eligibility and apply for the loan by selecting the loan category.